Statement of Faith
1. God the Father, Jesus Christ the Son, and the Holy Spirit are one, which form the Godhead. I John 5:7
2. The Lord Jesus Christ is God. I Timothy 3:16, John 1:1, Acts 20:28, I John 5:20
3. Jesus Christ laid down His life and shed His blood to pay for our sins. I John 3:16, I Corinthians 15:1-6
4. Salvation today comes by receiving the Lord Jesus Christ as your personal Savior. Romans 10:9-13
5. If you reject the salvation God freely offers you through the Lord Jesus Christ, you will spend eternity in the lake of fire. Revelation 20:11-15
6. Water baptism comes after a person trusts the Lord Jesus Christ as his personal Savior and has nothing to do with salvation. Water baptism pictures a Christian's death, burial and resurrection, his being baptized with the Holy Spirit and his submission to the authority of the local church. I Corinthians 1:17, I Peter 3:21
7. The church (all believers since Pentecost) is going out in the translation of the saints before the tribulation begins. I Thessalonians 4:13-18; 5:9
8. The Lord Jesus Christ will return to this earth after the tribulation to establish a 1000 year kingdom over which He will personally rule. Revelation 19
9. We believe that every word of all 66 books of the Bible is inspired and preserved by God. II Timothy 3:16, Psalm 12:6-7
10. The A.V. 1611 Bible (King James Bible) is the inerrant word of God to be used by all English speaking people.
This is a brief summary of what Redeemed Baptist Church believes. If you desire to know more, contact the pastor.